The transcript for this cemetery appeared in the DSGR magazine, Volume 7, Number 4, March-April, 1944. The records were copied by Floyd A. Church of Utica, Michigan.
The description appeared in the magazine as follows:
"Ewell Cemetery - This cemetery is across from the Ewell school, corner of Shelby Road and Coldwater Road, two miles west of Van Dyke. It is a veritable thicket; probably many stones not found are under the sod. All visible stones copied."